IngredientsRice | It's Skinny
- 1 package It's Skinny rice
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 lb. ground sausage
- ~1 cup scallions, chopped (about 3 stalks)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ~1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 shallot, sliced
Prep your veggies. Chop scallons, dice half a bell pepper, slice half a shallot, set all veggies aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk three medium eggs, then set aside.
In a skillet, melt two tablespoons of butter. Add ground sausage and begin to brown.
Add shallot, peppers, and scallions to skillet and cook until sausage is browned.
Add eggs and scramble with all ingredients until eggs are fully cooked.
Drain, rinse, and add one package of It's Skinny rice. Mix until combined.
Add shredded cheddar cheese and mix until melted.
Dish up & dig in!